Add any product into the shop

My idea here is to be able to add pricing to any product you upload. It could be a switch like "Sell product" and if you enable that, the price field would show up. Because right now it is confusing how things work. In order to add a product to the Shop you have to select the Shop service and then you can't even select the category where the product will be placed in. And right now it seems there's no way edit a product once added to the shop which is not OK because sometimes I have to update my products for various reasons and update the preview image as well to reflect the new changes. This is very important for the users that already bought the product.

@dpcdpc11 posted on Forum, Project, Ideas from 25 August 2022 20:37
  • 1 139
Comments are disabled
The administrator has disabled the possibility of discussing this post.
  1. ui
    @ui
    Changes have been made - 510-28082022
    28 August 2022 20:20 Reply
  2. ui
    @ui

Editing the product in the store is already provided, in fact. Exactly like all other files: anyone can edit the entire content of the site with preliminary moderation. I just haven't posted the corresponding button on the pages yet. The form is available at "revive/id". That is, for example, for the "Simplify Dot 2" cursors, it will be a page revive / . In the form, you can change the title, description, as well as upload new files and images. Old ones can be deleted/left at the discretion of the moderator (it is often appropriate to save for the version history).

25 August 2022 21:20 Reply
  3. ui
    @ui

Similar to the previous post - great idea! I really need advice on the development of the store, because I have not worked with this type of interfaces before. Thank you, I'll do my best!

25 August 2022 21:12 Reply